Monday, October 26, 2009

Is the world ready?

Hello World,

I would like to formally introduce myself. I am [Miss]underSTOOD. Miss because Ima lady *southernbelle accent*. Misunderstood by most. Many things in my life are understood without speech. Understood? I love to teach. And if I stood for anything I wouldn't be [miss]ed.


What will I be blogging about?


Anything and everything. I don't, do not, watch much television. I catch it every now and then (and I get glued like I did when I was 10 years old). So, I am only up on what goes on in my world. I am involved in church, the community, the streets, and social circles galore. Honesty is my middle name, so many tend to steer clear of my sharp tongue. Otherwise, I am sweet as a Georgia peach, but you know what they say...The sweeetest person in the world can be the meanest person in the world, if you make them that way. So you will read some of my personal confessions, stories of friends and famous. Some poetry and prose. Some scriptures and reflections. Quotes and anecdotes.



Disclaimer: I text and tweet, so there may b sum text-phonics, ebonics, and any other -onics I cum up with. I may change the names of sum folk to protect their sensitive-ass identities, but then again I may not. Sorry if you are one of the people mentioned in a blog. This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am in no way trying to persuade or force my opinion about you or the things you do on anyone. You have right to gimme something to talk about, I have a write to speech and the folks reading can form their own opinion right-away. Thats enuf 4 now. I'll [miss] claim sum mo stuff lata....


So you tell me Is the world ready?

Love, Peace & Hairgrease with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment