Wednesday, June 29, 2016

How You Start The Day Makes A Difference

My morning routine seems like it makes or breaks my day at times. One thing I do know for sure is a a healthy morning routine is the pathway to success. Very often my mobile device stays on "Do Not Disturb" until noon. Which means I ain't taking calls or texts, Im not available. And in the slight chance you encounter me before the culmination of my morning devotion, you will soon regret it. Number one question I am asked it "What are you doing all that time?" While I am thinking "all what time? I need more!" Thats just my cut off time where I force myself to deal with the outside world.

So what does this morning routine consists of?

- qi gong
- a glass of water (or ACV tonic) 
- meditation 
- yoga 
- walk/run
- journaling
- reading
- visualization

None of the above ingredients have to be completed in a certain order. And in future post I will go into each. And if you have questions about any of the above mentioned concepts, send me a message. In the meantime and in between time stay focuded on what feels good to you. I love you! I believe in you! I believe that we will win!

Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be you. 

Miss underStood Mimi



No comments:

Post a Comment