Monday, August 1, 2016

Shift Happens...


Shit happens so shift happens is what Ive heard... I can agree. The Universe has this methodical way of letting shit happen to shift our ass into gear. So instead of whining and complaining about your situation, find the "value in the valley. Napoleon Hill says with "every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." And if you have been to a Christian Church enough times or actually have read the Bible you have heard the scripture "count it all joy." When I tell people to count their trials and tribulations as joy, they tend to look confused... Then that's when I whip out that Wayne Dyer "if you're irritated by every rub, how will you ever become polished?" That usually puts things in perspective and they smile.

I have to remind myself of this same ideology, on the regular. The best is when someone doesn't like the not-so-positive response from me. And that's when get a lesson on yin and yang, the balance between darkness and light, or more popular taking the good with the bad. Rain makes us appreciate sunny days more (unless you're a farmer). Likewise success without struggle has little value.

If your desire is to become mad successful, you may need to know that nobody wants to hear a story of someone going from good to great, from mountain top to mountain top. Noooooooo, we like those rags to riches story. We adhere to those "I was sleeping in my car homeless for years" kind of success stories. Because I know I will have success beyond my imagination, I just say "it's all apart of the movie." Then I correct myself, movie series. My story will be one those Netflix-binge-watching series. If you don't believe....just watch! Today I am including a link to a sermon I heard a few years ago from one of the greatest speakers/teachers I have come across. Hope it speaks to your situation and to your Spirit.

Don't forget... Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be You


No comments:

Post a Comment