Monday, August 29, 2016

BEST COUPLE EVER: Love & Money

The simplest form of the law of attraction is get happy, get laid and paid. Napoleon Hill wrote "The emotion of love, in the human heart and brain, creates a favorable field of magnetic attraction, which causes an influx of the higher and finer vibrations..." Two things that most people desire in life are love and money. 

The Bible taught me that a man who finds a wife, finds favor with God. (Prov 18:22) Im sure Abraham Lincoln would agree with that. His career didn't take thought until he met the love of his life, Ann Rutledge. Come to think of it, have we ever had a president that wasn't married? I don't know any successful CEO who is not married, even if it is just on paper. No empire is complete without a empress. I believe no empire can be built without a mastermind team, usually husband and wife. There is no President Obama without Michelle. Without mentioning Bonnie, who is Clyde? I don't discriminate. Success is success.  Attend any banquet where a man is being honored and I bet 95% will give credit to their wives.

Money and Love go together like peanut butter and jelly. Either a man has to get money with me, give it to me or put me in position to get it. I've always said is romance without finance is nonsense.We all know that money troubles are the biggest burden on any relationship, especially a marriage. Suntrust did a survey which revealed that 35 percent of the people surveyed admitted that money was the cause of their relationship stress. I do not care to be apart of that group.

I am more of a Happily Ever After kinda a gal. I believe in fairytales. I believe in the law of attraction. However, I will confess when I used to think I had to make a choice. Either have the career of my dreams and make a whole lot of money or have a man. I figured my being an A-type woman, I am already intimidating enough as it is. If I'm caked up, men would shy from me even more. I imagined that my personality would be amplified and I'd become one those women who feel like they don't need a man. I can have, will have, and must have the money and man.

One last thing, in my research I learned that way we treat money is usually how we treat our boo. With both money and people our relationships are emotional. Which brings us back to the law of attraction that teaches us to that being positive vibration, feeling good about that which we desire, allows it come. We'll talk more about the law of attraction later.

In the meantime and in between time, be happy, be healthy, be you! I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment