Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Whatcha Doin In The Morning?

Are you the type of person that get's up before the chickens or are you like the other half of the worls that hits the snooze button 5 times at least? I'll have to be honest ordinarily I am in the first half, but lately I have been sleeping in past the masses.


My morning routine seems like it makes or breaks my day at times. One thing I do know for sure is a a healthy morning routine is the pathway to success. Very often my mobile device stays on "Do Not Disturb" until noon. Which means I ain't taking calls or texts, Im not available. And in the slight chance you encounter me before the culmination of my morning devotion, you will soon regret it. I get big and green, if you know what I mean.

Number one question I am asked it "What are you doing all that time?" While I am thinking "all what time? I need more!" Thats just my cut off time where I force myself to deal with the outside world.

So what does this morning routine consists of?

- qi gong
- a glass of water (or ACV tonic) 
- meditation 
- yoga 
- walk/run
- journaling
- reading
- visualization

None of the above ingredients have to be completed in a certain order. And in future post I will go into each. And if you have questions about any of the above mentioned concepts, send me a message. In the meantime and in between time stay focused on what feels good to you. I love you! I believe in you! I believe that we will win!


Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be you. 

Miss underStood Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment